The Branch Foundation aims to work alongside marginalized communities in South-East Asia to support sustainable community development through education, capacity building and renewable energy solutions.
Cohesive South-East Asian communities empowered to be self-reliant and able to participate in opportunities available in the wider community around them.
Our Focus Areas:
- Capacity Building
- Renewable Energy Solutions
Creating opportunities for the younger generation through academic and extra-curricular activities so that they can realise their full potential.
Working in partnership with local communities by providing them with tools and training that promote self-sufficiency.
Renewable Energy Solutions
Ensuring reliable access to sustainable energy in a world of diminishing resources.
What Sets Us Apart:
- We are a small engaged organisation and regularly visit the communities with which we work
- We have a ‘work with’ instead of ‘work for’ philosophy
- Sustainability and non-aid reliance are our measures of success
- We are fully committed to transparency and accountability
- We actively seek marginalized communities who have been overlooked